Renee Rapp’s Personal Life, Siblings, Parents, Husband, Boyfriend, Kids, Other Family and Dating History
Renee Rapp was born in 2002 and grew up in Westchester County, New York. She developed a passion for acting at a young age and participated in community theater productions throughout her childhood. After graduating high school, she honed her craft at the Tisch School of the Arts at New York University.
Since her critically acclaimed debut, Rapp has continued to impress audiences with her versatility and talent. She has starred in several high-profile projects, including:
- The HBO Max limited series “The Staircase,” where she played Martha Ratliff, one of Michael Peterson’s adopted daughters.
- The upcoming Netflix film “Do Revenge,” a dark comedy which also sees her team up with Camila Mendes in a teen revenge thriller.
- The Off-Broadway production of “This is Our Youth,” where she also portrayed Jessica, a rebellious teenager navigating the complexities of life and love in the 1990s.
Awards and Recognition:
- Tony Award nomination for Best Leading Actress in a Musical for “Mean Girls”
- Also Theatre World Award for Outstanding Debut Performance for “Mean Girls”
- Also Lucille Lortel Award nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Musical for “This is Our Youth”
She also has a younger brother the second child, Charles, on Aug. 5, 2003. Reneé’s younger brother is also a performer.
Charles Rapp and Denise Olexa, they met when they were both students at West Virginia University
As of my last update, specific details about Reneé Rapp’s relationship status, including information about a husband or boyfriend, were not publicly known. She has also been open about identifying as bisexual. Like many public figures, she may keep certain aspects of her personal life discreet.
There is no publicly available information about Reneé Rapp having children.
Details about Reneé Rapp’s dating history may also not be extensively publicized.
TikToker Alissa Carrington