Burt Young’s Net Worth, Awards, Endorsements, Achievements, Contracts And Career Facts
Burt Young’s net worth is estimated to be $5 million. He has earned his money through his acting career, as well as through his work as a director and screenwriter.
Young has starred in over 100 films and television shows throughout his career. He has also directed and written several films. His most notable film roles include:
- Paulie Pennino in the Rocky film series
- Carmine Rosato in The Godfather
- Noodles’ friend Patsy Parisi in Once Upon a Time in America
- Vito LaRocca in Mickey Blue Eyes
- Joe “Rocky” Graziano in Rocky Joe
- Sal the Shoemaker in The Shoemaker
Burt Young has received a number of awards for his acting, including:
- A Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture for his role in Rocky (1976)
- A New York Film Critics Circle Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Rocky (1976)
- A National Society of Film Critics Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Rocky (1976)
- A nomination for the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor for his role in Rocky (1976)
Young has also received a number of other awards, including:
- The American Film Institute’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- The Hoboken International Film Festival’s Lifetime Achievement Award
- The National Italian American Foundation’s Lifetime Achievement Award
Burt Young has endorsed a number of products and services, including:
- Miller Lite beer
- Old Spice deodorant
- Buick cars
- Italian-American brands such as Rao’s Homemade and Di Fara Pizza
Burt Young’s achievements include:
- Starring in one of the most iconic film franchises of all time, the Rocky series
- Receiving critical acclaim for his acting, including a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination
- Directing and writing several films
- Being a role model for many aspiring actors
Young has also been outspoken about social and political issues. He is a strong advocate for working-class Americans and for Italian-American culture.
Burt Young has appeared in over 100 films and television shows throughout his career. He has also directed and written several films.
Some of his notable contracts include:
- A multi-film contract with MGM to star in the Rocky series
- A contract with ABC to star in the television series The Young Riders
- A contract with Universal Studios to direct and star in the film Rocky Joe
Burt Young was born in New York City in 1940. He grew up in a working-class Italian-American neighborhood. Young served in the United States Marine Corps before starting his acting career.
Young began his acting career in the early 1970s, appearing in films such as Chinatown (1974) and Death Wish (1974). In 1976, Young landed his breakout role as Paulie Pennino in the film Rocky. He reprised the role in six subsequent Rocky films.
Young has also appeared in a number of other notable films, including The Godfather (1972), Once Upon a Time in America (1984), and Mickey Blue Eyes (1999). He has also directed and written several films, including Rocky Joe (1990) and The Shoemaker (1993).
Young is a respected actor and director. He is also a role model for many aspiring actors.
Burt Young is a talented actor and director. He has starred in one of the most iconic film franchises of all time, the Rocky series. He has also received critical acclaim for his acting, including a Golden Globe Award and an Academy Award nomination. Young is a role model for many aspiring actors.