Austin Scott’s Net Worth, Awards, Endorsements, Achievements, Contracts And Career Facts
Bio: Austin Scott’s Net Worth
Austin Scott’s net worth is estimated to be between $1 million and $5 million. This includes his assets, such as his home and investments, as well as his salary as a U.S. Representative.
Austin Scott has also received numerous awards for his work as a politician. These include:
- The Guardian of Small Business Award from the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB)
- The Legislator of the Year Award from the Georgia Chamber of Commerce
- The Friend of Agriculture Award from the Georgia Farm Bureau
- The Pro-Life Legislator of the Year Award from Georgia Right to Life
Austin Scott has also been endorsed by a number of organizations, including the National Rifle Association (NRA), the Georgia Chamber of Commerce, and the Georgia Farm Bureau.
Austin Scott also has a number of achievements to his name, including:
- Serving as the U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 8th congressional district since 2011
- Serving as the Chairman of the House Agriculture Committee from 2015 to 2019
- Helping to pass the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017
- Helping to pass the First Step Act, a criminal justice reform bill
Austin Scott’s Contracts
Austin Scott’s salary as a U.S. Representative is $174,000 per year. He also receives benefits such as health insurance and a retirement plan.
Austin Scott’s Career Facts
Austin Scott was born in Toledo, Ohio, on December 10, 1969. He moved to Tifton, Georgia, with his family when he was a child. Scott attended Tift County High School and graduated in 1987. He then went on to attend the University of Georgia, where he earned a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Risk Management and Insurance in 1993.
After graduating from college, Scott returned to Tifton and opened an insurance brokerage firm. He owned and operated the firm for nearly twenty years. Scott also served on the board of directors of several local businesses and organizations.
In 2002, Scott was elected to the Georgia House of Representatives. He served in the House of Representatives for nine years, before being elected to the U.S. House of Representatives in 2010.
Scott has been a vocal advocate for military and veterans’ issues. He is also a strong supporter of agriculture and small businesses.
Scott is also married to Vivien Scott. They have three children: Wells, Gabriela, and John Philip.
Austin Scott is a successful politician with a strong track record of service. He is a strong advocate for conservative values and is committed to serving his constituents. Scott is also a devoted husband and father.