Chris Snow’s Net Worth, Awards, Endorsements, Achievements, Contracts And Career Facts
Chris Snow did not have a publicly known net worth. He was not known to have any endorsements or contracts. However, he was a highly respected member of the NHL community and was known for his intelligence, work ethic, and passion for the game. He was also known for his kindness and compassion. Snow was a mentor to many young players and coaches, and he was always willing to help others.
Snow was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig’s disease, in 2019. Despite his illness, he also continued to work for the Flames and became an advocate for ALS research and awareness. Snow spoke publicly about his experience with ALS, and he raised money for ALS research and support services. Snow was an inspiration to many people with ALS and also other chronic illnesses. He showed that it is possible to live a full and meaningful life even with a serious illness.
Snow died on September 30, 2023, at the age of 42. He was survived by his wife, Kelsie, and also their two children, Cohen and Willa. Snow was a true inspiration, and also his legacy will continue to live on in the hearts of those who knew him.
- Promoted to assistant general manager of the Calgary Flames in 2019
- Spoke publicly about his experience with ALS and raised money for ALS research and support services
- Inspiration to many people with ALS and other chronic illnesses
- He was also born in Melrose, Massachusetts, on August 11, 1981
- Moved to Canada with his family when he was a child and grew up in Calgary, Alberta
- Worked as a sportswriter for the Boston Globe and the Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Joined the Minnesota Wild as their director of hockey operations in 2006
- Hired by the Calgary Flames as their director of hockey analysis in 2011
- Promoted to assistant general manager in 2019
- Died on September 30, 2023, at the age of 42